Prince of Wales Bay is well known in Hobart as the Tasmanian Maritime Precinct where the marina is located as a ‘one stop shop’
for all your maintenance requirements.
CleanLIFT Marine is easily accessed from the Prince of Wales Bay Marina and is Tasmania’s only fully compliant boat maintenance yard.
Maintenance and repair services include CleanLIFT’s haul-out and hand-stand facilities, repair, painting and refit options,
and full servicing of vessel, equipment and main machinery.
These include CleanLIFT’s haul-out and hard-stand facilities, repair, painting and refit options, and full servicing of vessels,
equipment and main machinery.
• Fully secured marina and car park with monitored CCTV and card entry.
Security officers patrol our facilities regularly with 24-hour surveillance cameras to protect the marina.
• Laundry, toilet and shower facilities.
• The Marina Tuckshop is open Mon-Fri early until to 2pm.
• Free WIFI is available.
• The marina caters for all vessels; yachts, power boats and catamarans.
• Waste Oil – A waste oil container is located at marina.
• Garbage – waste bins and recycle bins are provided.
• Courtesy Car
• Boat Maintenance Services – CleanLIFT Marine Boat Yard is located 200m away just on the other side of the bay and has a
70T travelift for lifting boats out of the water. CleanLIFT is Tasmania’s only fully compliant boat maintenance yard.
• Diesel Fuel available
• Gas bottles can be refilled at BCF, 191-205 Derwent Park Road.
• Butcher (cryovac meat)
• Bus services
• Car rental – There are many hire car companies just to the north of Hobart city centre.
• Taxi/Uber available
• Chandlery: Brierleys & Whitworths are close by
• Hardware – Bunnings is the closest and largest hardware store in Hobart.
• Shopping – New town Plaza, Northgate Shopping Centre and Moonah Main Road nearby.
• Banking – ATM nearby.
• Bottle shop close by.